Your gift makes a real difference! Even a small donation enables us to:
- Grow our network more broadly;
- Help our schools improve and serve all students;
- Build technology to streamline data for teachers;
- Conduct feedback sessions with schools, families, and students; and
- Work to build a sustainable and lasting organization.
Additional ways you can support ABC:
- Share your contribution on social media or with your network;
- Comment on our work;
- Join us as a school or corporate partner; or
- Donate in-kind or other non-cash assets, such as stocks.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
The Ability Challenge is supported by Cambiar Education, a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We’ll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.
Due to state charity registration requirements and limitations, we are unable to accept donations from Alabama, Florida, North Dakota, and Rhode Island.